Fall is here!

Wow! I have been so busy lately with some really wonderful clients! I just wanted to let you know I only have about 3 spots left for the month of November! If you are thinking about booking don't hesitate! I'd hate for you to miss out on my fall special.

I have tons of sessions I need to get posted so stay tuned, but for now I wanted to give my friend Kenzie a sneak peek of their session. I love my job! I get to capture all these fun moments for beautiful families. These kiddos are so darling and beautiful just like their parents. I hope you love your pictures! These are only a few of my favorites...I had too many to post.





BarlowFamKenz

Indie

london

Jonah

kenzgirls

tommyjonah/>

TommyLondon

TommyGirls

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP